Did you receive a brand new set of pots and pans and don’t know what to do with your gently used set? Do you have 14 spatulas and whisks and realize you only have 2 hands? Did you just realize that egg separator has been sitting in the back of your drawer for years? Do you have 3 copies of that “favorite” cookbook and realize you can only read one at a time? Please save these items and donate them to LDEI Atlanta…
….for The 2014 LDEI Culinary Yard Sale – coming soon!
This year, we will be at a different farmers’ market – stay tuned for location and details! Advance drop-off (9am-5pm weekdays) will again be at Affairs to Remember …but not quite yet….stay tuned for start date, thanks!
We are seeking your donations of nicely serviceable/gently used/perfectly-good-I’m-just-tired-of-it:
- cookbooks of any genre imaginable
- cookware of any sort, any style
- small kitchen electrics (must have all their parts and be in working condition, please)
- tablecloths, napkins, other linens of the culinary-realm
- home or hotel or restaurant china, flatware, glassware…with logos, extra wonderful!
- home or commercial stock pots, and crock pots, and bakeware
- kitchen décor, wall plaques, tchotchkes
- barware and wine-ware and drinkware oh my
- Please do not donate items that you, yourself, would not purchase.
- We cannot accept or sell broken items, non-working items, magazines,
- or things with parts missing.
- Please make sure items are clean and in saleable condition.
- If you would buy it, WE CAN SELL IT!
- We appreciate your cooperation.
- Please price each item prior to donating
(Hint: blue painter’s tape and a sharpie work great, but are not required)
Let us enjoy your contributions at this annual event – We’ll be selling AITC tickets too. LDEI proceeds assist the Farmer’s Market and the LDEI chapter treasury
Volunteers? Questions? Contact: Tamie Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org